XMAX Starry V2 Description
The XMAX Starry V2 vaporizer is a great little unit that performs well and is quite affordable. Truth be told, it feels like you're vaping from a much more expensive vaporizer because of all of the features it packs in to a small size. Somehow they fit a full digital display, swappable battery and zirconia mouthpiece in to a tidy little package.
Here are a few standout features:
- The Starry has a ceramic mouthpiece that is nice to pull from and is easy to load since it's attached with magents.
- The battery is removable which means that you can carry extras with you when you're away from home.
- XMAX Starry V2's battery will last around 70 minutes in use and allows for pass-through charging (you can use it while it's plugged in).
- The vapor quality and airflow are surprisingly decent for its size.
- It heats up pretty quickly and hits the top temperature in around 35 seconds, you don't have to wait long to vape!
What's new in the V2 over the original Starry? There's an improved battery lid, a mouthpiece that stays cooler over longer sessions, a new white display and a larger oven. XMAX made some great improvements with this version of the Starry.
Overall, the XMAX Starry V2 is an incredible vaporizer for its small size and affordable price. Whether you're looking to dabble in vaporizers for the first time, or you want a second unit, the Starry is a great choice. It may not deliver vapor as tasty as a Mighty or Firefly, but the Starry is really everything you need in a portable vaporizer.
What's in the box?
1 x XMAX Starry V2 Vaporizer
1 x 2600 mAh Battery
1 x USB charging cable
1 x Cleaning Set (Tool, Brush, Tweezers)
1 x Ceramic Screen
1 x Manual
XMAX Starry V2 Specifications
- Manufacturer: XMAX
- Vaporizer Type: Handheld portable
- Heat Up Time: 30 seconds
- Compatibility: Herbs, concentrates
- Battery Life: 70 minutes
- Heat Style: Conduction
- Warranty: 1 year w/ XMAX (90 days on battery)
- Temperature: 100°C-241°C
- Dimensions: 11cm x 3.5cm x 2.4cm
- Weight: 120g
- Powered By: Battery