- Cordless - and about the size of a Redbull can - for easily portability
- High quality glass parts that provide durability
- Rechargeable batteries that last 1-2 hours on a 4 hour charge
- 7 different temperature levels for precise control
- Built-in automatic safety shut off for the forgetful people
- Aromatherapy add-on to make your house smell nice!
- Canadian made
Arizer's Solo is one of your best options for a portable vaporizer. The vapor quality is almost unmatched for a portable vape - it's thick and smooth. The Solo's seven temperature setting allows you to get exactly the type of vapor you want. This vape features a simple two button design which is relatively easy to set up. It may not be completely discreet, but gives you a mobile vaporizer that is comparable to many stationary units.
The on-the-go pro. Someone who doesn't really need it to be completely discreet, but does need it to be mobile. A person who cares about quality vapor and won't settle for anything less than a crisp, delicious experience.
How It's Unique
The main selling feature of Arizer's Solo really is the quality of vapor it produces for being a cordless unit. Many smaller units sacrifice the taste and thickness of the vapor in order to reduce its size, but not the Solo. Although the unit itself is quite small there is a glass mouthpiece which doesn't make it exactly pocket-friendly. It's great if you're looking for a solid at-home vape that can also go on sporadic trips.
We Also Recommend