Conduction vaporizers have been the standard of portable vaping for years. Flowermate has developed a full convection vaporizer that preserves the taste of your dry herbs by sending heated air through an isolated heating path, eliminating the carcinogens found during combustion.
- Full Convection Heating – Heated air rather than a heated chamber vaporizes your product.
- Interchangeable Chamber Wall – Customize the material of your chamber with stainless steel or glass, to enhance your convection experience.
- Isolated Heating Path – Airpath is isolated, eliminating any electronic taste.
- Temperature Control – Single digit temperature control from 140°F -446°F or 60°C -230°C
- USB charger – Charge on the go or at home with micro USB charging.
- 1 SWIFT PRO Vaporizer
- 1 African Palisander Chamber Wall
- 1 South American Palisander Wall
- 1 Bamboo Chamber Wall
- 1 Borosilicate Glass Chamber Wall
- 5 Stainless Steel Chamber Screens
- 5 Stainless Steel Mouthpiece Screens
- 1 Packing Tool / Pick
- 1 Loading Cap
- 1 Chamber Removing Tool
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 1 Warranty Information Card
- 1 User Manual
Since it is a convection vaporizer, the Swift Pro heats the air which passes through the dry herb in the chamber (rather than heating the dry herb directly like a conduction vaporizer). For best results use a very slow draw - we have found 20-50% of normal inhalation speed works best. This allows the hot air to vaporize the dry herbs in the chamber. If you have used conduction vaporizers in the past, this draw / inhale speed will feel very slow at first, but it makes a huge difference when using the Flowermate Swift Pro.