Established in 2015, Vaped has become one of the world's premier vaporizer e-commerce destinations. We believe that vaporizing is the best way to consume dry herb. One big differentiating factor is the time we put into reviewing each vaporizer we carry. Our goal is to ensure that each customer makes an informed decision and is ecstatic about their purchase.
As our business grows, the founder no longer has time to do full reviews of every product. We need some help!
We are looking for someone to step in and do the dirty work: test out dry herb vaporizers. It's not an easy job but someone's gotta do it.
We want you to try all the vaporizers so our customers don't have to. The person we hire will receive their vaporizers 100% free and will test their limits and provide input on:
- Analysis on the functionality of the vaporizer (ex. size, vapor production, temperatures etc.)
- Product testing (ex. how long does battery last)
- Instructions of use
- How to clean and maintain the vaporizer
- Comparisons to other similar units
- Your personal feelings about the vaporizer
- A video, write up and photography of each vaporizer
- Creating other content around vaporizers (ex. updating our best vaporizer list)
$42,000 per annum with three weeks vacation.
- Do something you love and get paid for it
- Free vaporizers and equipment for the term of your employment
- $250/mo "expense" account
- Remote working - no need to commute
- Be part of a growing industry
- Join an awesome team
- Fully flexible work hours - day or night
"I need someone who is confident to take over reviews, someone who knows the difference between a Volcano and an Xmax Starry. Who understands what each customer is looking for. So if you are someone who is passionate about vaporizers and has the ability to create well produced, helpful videos and write-ups on the vaporizers. I want to hear from you. I think it’s an amazing opportunity for somebody, and I look forward to us working together."
- Christian Sculthorp, Founder, Vaped
We are accepting applications until the end of April (2021).
Please apply through the form below: