After more than a year of on-and-off reading and research, I finally dove-in on a desktop vape. Chose the EQ because of the excellent feedback around the internet, and the price. A couple weeks in and I'm exceedingly happy with my EQ. I use it mostly with the bag, once I got the hang of it I was producing bags of consistently rich vapour.
- I find the effects more nuanced through the EQ compared to other ingestion methods - likely because I can control which cannabinoids are being released.
- I'm a heavy smoker, and with the EQ, I do find I use less herb. Didn't expect this, so it's a bonus. But don't bank on using less herb with this, everyone is different.
- It's well-built and comes with a good warranty
- Has some great aftermarket accessories if you want to take the experience further
- Sleek and inconspicuous
- The remote control is, honestly, excellent to have
- Comes with extra's of almost everything (glass pieces, screens, bowls, bags), which is great
(The EQ is such good value for money, these are tiny nitpicks)
- You really do need to preheat the cyclone bowl for about 15 min. at 200c for best results, meaning it's not quite an "instant device" for me
- Emptying out the cyclone bowls when they're hot can be a bit of a pain
Overall, the EQ gives me fantastic value. Very pleased with my purchase, and the service from Vaped.ca was great!