DynaVap Vapcap M Description
While every other manufacturer has pretty much moved towards battery power, DynaVap has gone in the opposite direction. They created the VapCap M which is a small, pen vaporizer, that is heated by a lighter or butane torch. Their design is impressive and they've delivered a great vaporizer at a low price.
Here are a few standout features:
- It's an herbal pen vaporizer that actually works well. A ton of other companies have tried and failed to create a good dry herb vape in this small package.
- It doesn't require batteries. This can be a good or bad thing. It's not as convenient as batteries but you don't have to worry about charging the VapCap M.
- You can pull some very decent vapor from it. It heats the herb from a hybrid of convection/conduction and can deliver some big clouds.
- It's easy to use. Just heat up the tip with your lighter and wait for the click. When it clicks you're ready to inhale.
- The DynaVap M is built to last. It's built entirely of stainless steel and it'd be tough to break.
It's exciting to see unique products hit the vaporizer market, and the VapCap M is definitely one of them. People are falling head over heels for Dynavap for good reason.
If you're looking for a super portable pen vaporizer that can handle dry herbs, you're looking at the right product. Sure, it doesn't have a battery and frills of some more expensive units, but sometimes you don't need that.
What's in the box?
1 x DynaVap VapCap M
1 x Plastic Tube Case
1 x Owner’s Manual
DynaVap M Specifications
|Vaporizer Type||Pen vaporizer|
|Heat Up Time||Around 10 seconds|
|Powered By||Butane torch|